Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm not doing very good...

...at posting regularly. I guess because there's really nothing exciting going on. Everyone's on the mend, work's fine, relationship is fine...just nothing exciting to report.

Well maybe this might fall under that category: We're headed to Indianapolis in about 10 days or so to see the Formula One race and to visit my family and some friends. I haven't been back in a year. I think I look different than when I went out last year. I know I'm thinner looking, and my hair is longer. I do need to get another color job--maybe this weekend. Gotta hide the gray!

I dunno, I'm not really thrilled about going back to visit family. For me it stirs up too much crap from the past that I would rather forget. But, they ARE family, after all.....and I guess I should put in an appearance.

I guess I need to figure out a way to get more excited......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Long time no write Jen. Hope you're ok. How's it going?

Tater