Monday, November 07, 2005

Not a bad weekend....

Went to help C & D paint at the new house. Progress has been made, but there is still a long way to go. I put the first coat on the master bedroom. I doubt we'll get up there again to help this week, since we're headed to the other coast for the weekend. Come to think of it, not sure when we will be back at all--Ang and Bryan will be here the two weekends after that. The only way to help would be to go after work in the evenings. Maybe once they get electricity up there and will be staying there we can come up after work in the evenings. I want to help them as much as possible, since we will be living with them rent free.

Stomach is feeling queasy--probably a combination of TOM and one bite from a bad salad....man I hope I don't get food poisoning from just one bite!

No comments: