Monday, November 28, 2005

Stuffed!!

The turkey wasn't the only thing stuffed at Thanksgiving!! The scale read 320 this morning!! Alan's reading wasn't much better--242 lbs.

Thanks to Anonymous for his/her comments. My BMR varied from 2165-2169 depending on which calculator I used. I rounded up to 2170, with 500 cals subtracted from that leave 1670. This is if I do no exercise at all. What I can't figure out is how many calories to add daily if I exercise.

I think I'll pose the question on 3FC and see what kind of response I get.

2 comments:

Rosa said...

losing weight is hard!! good for you- stick with it!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through 3FC...

Thanksgiving is a tough time to be trying to losing weight. Plus I do think its hard at our size. But I'm sure we can do it! You go girl :D