Wednesday, November 16, 2005

One of the good guys

Last night on TBL, we said farewell to Dr. Jeff. I was pretty emotional about it....he was my favorite to win, mainly because he was genuine--the real deal. His after pictures, though, were fantastic!! He looks great and is able to play with his kids for the first time in a long time. I wish him well!

I love that show! It just gives me the motivation to stay on plan and to work hard. Yes, it would be nice to be isolated for 3 months to just concentrate on getting in shape, but who can really afford to do that? Still, it would be nice....

Today is another 1200 calorie day. It's days like this that have me feeling like I am starving! But it will also make me appreciate the higher calorie days coming up in the next few days. Tomorrow night is wing night at the local pub where we gather with Alan's (soon to be ex) workmates. They have more than wings, thank God! I will probably have a nice chicken salad. but I'm thinking too far ahead already! One day at a time!!

PS: Robyn, thanks for your comment! I do love Jillian--she is very inspirational!!

No comments: