Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Day 3--315.5 lbs

The hardest days on a liquid diet are Days 2, 3 and 4. You feel a little light headed and headachy from carb withdrawl. Full-sodium boullion is recommended to help with that. I sip a cup of boullion once a day, and it seems to help.

My calories were a little low yesterday--about 700. I need to be sure I get at least 900-1000.

After my body adjusts to the lower calories for the first couple of weeks, I'll start walking 30 minutes a day for a few weeks, then slowly add in some strength training. But for now...easy does it!

Alan weighed in at 227.5 today! He was so happy to FINALLY be below 230! He kept getting stuck at that number for the longest time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, Good luck with your April 15th birthday goal. I know you can do it!

And just wanted to say also that even though I don't comment much here I read you regularly and am cheering you on from lurkville :D