Tuesday, February 07, 2006

And the verdict is....

We are staying in Florida!

Alan's meeting with the owner of the local company was a success. I'm not exactly sure what transpired, but whatever it was, Alan is satisfied with the results, and therefore, wants to stay put.

Now don't think that just because we're not moving away we won't have adventure and excitement in our lives. We have lots of things in the works, now that we know where we will be. We are looking forward to owning our own home by the end of the year. That in itself can be real adventure!

I feel like I can breathe again....I am very relieved to be staying. Alan is too, I think.

Thanks again for everyone's supportive posts.

1 comment:

B said...

Whew, I know it must be a tremendous relief to have that weight taken off your shoulders. I'm glad you guys are happy with your decision and are excited about the future! Good luck sweetie, things are totally looking up from here!

Beverly