Monday, February 20, 2006

So....how am I doing? (NYE's resolutions revisted

Here's my New Years Resolution Progress report (A, B, C , D or F)

--Eat 5-6 small meals a day, staying within 1700-2000 (remember, I have over 120 lbs to lose)........I do well with this during the work week, but not so good on weekends. GRADE: B

--Eat a source of protein with each meal.....I do fairly well with this. GRADE: A

--90 oz of water minimum....during the week is no problem, need to do more on the weekend. GRADE: B

--track food and exercise in SparkPeople (see link on the right side of the page).......I do at least some tracking every day. It may not be the whole day, but the majority. GRADE: B

--Be in bed by 10 pm every night, so I can get 8 hours of sleep.......NOT so good at this, especially since we got cable..;) GRADE: D

--Do at least 10 minutes of exercise a day BARE minimum (will most likely do 30 minutes daily)......... NOT well at all--lost my mojo about a month ago when my really bad period sidelined me. GRADE: F
--Try different workouts (yoga, Biggest Loser, WATP, etc)....when I've worked out, I've done this. GRADE: D
--Manage time better--plan workouts, pack lunch the night before, pick out clothes the night before, etc).......this is hit and miss. Some days I do , some days I don't. GRADE: D
--Plan meals for the week rather than waiting to decide on the ride home from the office......I have not done this at all. GRADE: F

So my average grade so far: C

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

See me after class for extra homework....:)

Jeanette B said...

~~blush~~....

Don't worry folks, he's my man! :D

Anonymous said...

LOL

C is better than an F> Tons of people have completely abandoned their New Year Resolutions by now :-)

B said...

Oh behaaaaave! I like Dawnyal's suggestion about working on each of the f's one at at time. Good idea to revisit your resolutions, puts it all in perspective, huh? Plus, you get to take notice of all the good grades, as well as the bad.

Beverly