Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentire's Day!

Had lunch with my sweetie today---surprised him at work! We're staying in tonight rather than fighting the crowds at restaurants. Al's going to cook his awesome chicken curry.

I was sooo upset at my weigh in this morning--up 8 pounds! Now granted, some of it is TOM water gain, but not all of it! I have really slacked off with my calories and definitely with my exercise. I am getting so sick of this bullshit I do--all this starting and stopping! Why can't I be consistent??

Today has been better. It is 3:30 and I have had 1100 calories and 90 oz of water. I need some strategies to be able to stay on track and quit this losing and gaining the same 10 lbs bullshit I'm doing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

90 ounces of water,.. WOW, you are stronget than me. I am lucky if I get in more than 40 :-)

I think most of us have been guilty of the starting and stopping thing, I know I have done it quite a bit. Just dust yourself off and get back to it ;-)

B said...

Oh honey, don't freak over the poundage, you know it's just water and TOM. I know it's frustrating but it really is just a matter of consistancy, and I know you can do this. Just don't let yourself get away with it, you know what needs to be done, so you just gotta do it, day in and day out, no matter what. I know, easier said than done, right? But it can be done, I promise. Hang in there!

Beverly