Monday, April 24, 2006

In Control...

Lots of things going on the last few days. Here's a rundown:

--I joined the fitness club I tried out the other day. I went both Saturday and Sunday for extended workouts. I am sure feeling it in my muscles! I did the circuit, which includes 10 machines and 10 cardio stations. Then I hit the treadmill for 20 minutes, then did a 10 minute stretching session. I felt really good after doing it.

--We moved most of our essentials to Ken and Linda's house. We have a very nice room with lots of closet space and a nice bathroom. We are on one wing of the house and they are on the other. Right now we are working out household chores and meal schedules. We are so grateful to them for allowing us to be with them for a little while. We're enjoying their five dogs as well! Each of them have a distinctive personality and role in the pack.

--I am still packing up the rest of the apartment to take to storage. My computer will be moved tonight, along with Alan's work desk. The bedroom is big enough that we can have two work areas--one for Alan and one for me.

I've had a great on-plan weekend! I'm going to continue the streak!

No comments: