Friday, April 07, 2006

He'll be home soon!

Alan has been away for the last two days in South Carolina for Jamie's military graduation. We've spoken on the phone quite a bit. He's had a great time visiting his son and taking photos of the base. But I sure have missed him! So glad he will be home very soon!

I spent $180 at Lane Bryant on new bras (that actually FIT and look good!), panties and a cute new top. I hadn't really intended to spend that much, but what the hell! I hardly ever spend like that!

I was measured for my bras last night. Imagine my shock when I found out that my bra size is NOT 44C like I thought, but a 44DD!! Who'd a thought!!!

2 comments:

B said...

Awwww, I hope you had a nice homecoming with your sweetie!

I'm glad you got to splurge on yourself at LB, you deserve it.

Didn't Oprah do a whole big 'ol thing on bra fittings? Like most women have no idea what their actual bra size is, right? Yeah, I'd say C to a DD is a bit of a shock, good grief! ;D

Beverly

Anonymous said...

hey jen,
your birthday must be any day now. I'm dying to know how the diet is going... I'm rooting for you to be in the twos in time for it :D