Wednesday, December 21, 2005

It couldn't have happened to a nicer couple!!

Two of my online friends, Howie and Kimberley, have had major milestones in their weight loss journeys....you can read about it here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1049516&posted=1#post1049516

Seeing how successful they have been has inspired me to really go for it and get to my fitness goals. I will be setting some goals for myself in the next week or so. With the help of SparkPeople (www.sparkpeople.com), I will be able to set attainable goals. I like all the functions on there, although their forum is not as good as 3 Fat Chicks (www.3fatchicks.com)

Once Christmas is past, I will get serious about getting healthy. My mind just isn't there right now.

1 comment:

B said...

I know!! Isn't that just the most awesome news?!! Those two are so amazing and supportive of eachother and everyone else, we're lucky to have them around, aren't we?

Yeah, just worry about getting through Christmas for now. Your mind will catch up, just give it time. The only way that this can work is if you're ready for it. You'll get there sweetie.

Beverly