Friday, December 30, 2005

326.

I weighed in officially--326 lbs. I'm only 14 lbs away from my all time high. I'm also wearing the jeans I wore at my highest weight because the others are REALLY tight.....HUGELY depressing....Alan is bummed about his weight as well--he's up to 241, which really shows on a 5'7" man.

THE GOOD NEWS--we are both ready to do something about it! Alan has signed up with a membership on SparkPeople so he can track everything, plus we are having a "home strategy meeting" tonight. We both want to get fit and healthy. I know we can do this together! Watching Howie and Kimberley get fit together has inspired me! I can't wait to find the magazine with their article and pics in it!

Okay, enough whingeing! (That's whining for us Americans!)

3 comments:

B said...

Hey Jen, I just want you to know that I was where you are now. And I promise, this can be done. Of course you already know that, but I want it to really sink in; this can be done! Whatever it takes, no matter what, never ever give up, the rewards and benefits are worth every bit of sacrifice, blood, sweat, and tears. Being fit and thinner may not fix everything, but it sure does make living a whole lot less complicated! I'm glad you've got someone to do this with you, be true to eachother and be true to yourself. And remember, your success is not dependent on his, this has to be all about you baby! Good luck Jen, and continue to find motivation and inspiration in everyone and everything around you, YOU CAN DO THIS!!

Beverly

Crystal* said...

Jen,
I couldn't agree more! Be proactive! You can both do this!!!
I'm rooting for you!
Grins*

Anonymous said...

Jen, just wanted you to know I can completely relate to where you're coming from. If there's any way I can help you, let me know.
Marge