Tuesday, December 27, 2005

TAG!! My Sevens

Beverly, although you officially didn't TAG me,I'm giving you the credit!

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1. Get down to a HEALTHY weight
2. Travel more in England and other places
3. Have a home to be proud of!
4. Become more financially stable
5. Record an album
6. Be in a professional stage production
7. Learn to dance

Seven Things I Cannot Do (or have a hard time doing):
1. GIVE UP
2. Certain intimate positions with my boyfriend
3. Feel confident enough to dress how I want
4. Cook
5. Make decisions and stick with them
6. Keep my foot out of my mouth in certain situations
7. Have a relationship with my mother

Seven Things That Attract Me To My Spouse (or Significant Other, Best Friend, etc.):
1. Intellect
2. Humor
3. Ambition
4. Caring
5. Loyalty
6. That sexy English voice! :)
7. Creativity

Seven Things I Say (or Write) Most Often:
1. LOL
2. Sweeeeeet!
3. No freakin' way!
4. (on phone): "This is Jeanette--how may I help you?"
5. (to my boyfriend): "I Love You!"
6. Thank You!
7. Wanna watch a DVD?

Seven Books (or Series) I love: (CONFESSION: I really don't read many books. Most of my reading is online, newspapers or magazines. So...I'll share TV shows!)
1. Law & Order
2. American Idol
3. Biggest Loser
4. The Apprentice
5. Martha (have to TiVo this one)
6. ER
7. My Name is Earl/The Office

Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again (yes, I am also a child of the 80's):
1. A League of Their Own
2. Breakfast Club
3. Steel Magnolias (I've played Clairee in a stage version of this)
4. Beaches
5. Footloose
6. Dirty Dancing
7. Grease

Seven People I Want To Join In (Be Tagged):
I'm leaving this up to anyone who wants to join in who hasn't been tagged. It's fun to do!

3 comments:

B said...

You're right, we do have a lot in common! Ooooo, I forgot about Dirty Dancing (one of my all time favs) and The Breakfast Club. And now I have to add Sixteen Candles too! Ahh, forget about it, they were all good! And the music too. ;D

Beverly

Crystal* said...

Hiya Jen!
Had to drop by and look at your Sevens.
I didn't know you were so talented! Wow! I'm impressed.
Love those movies. But love the soundtracks even more!
Grins*

Anonymous said...

Hehehehehe....Just stopped in to see how you were doing and WOW! What a cool post! You and Beverly and I must all be near the same age! I know most every line from Breakfast Club and Sixteen Candles. I stayed up until nearly 2 a.m. watching Dirty Dancing for the millionth time just last night! I've watched those 3 so often that my 2ds can even quote them! I have Sixteen Candles in Beta, VHS and DVD! I've just got the others on DVD! :)

Oh, BTW, Jillian's video killed me! I didn't make it thru, but I will try again another day! Today my treadmill and I have a date! :)