Monday, December 05, 2005

Yep, it's Monday....

The scale read 320 this morning--ugh! And to think it was only about 6 weeks ago I was at 300--so freakin'close to being TWO-rific! And this month is going to be rough!

I have not made a weight loss goal for December because I KNOW it will send me in a tailspin and I will end up having gained back ALL my weight. SO--this month, I will walk for 30 minutes 3 x a week minimum for a total of 12 times or 360 minutes. I do believe I will surpass that goal, since I already have 90 minutes done since 12/1. I usually take 30 minutes in the middle of the day to walk on a footpath close to the office.

I bought The Biggest Loser book this weekend and have read it all. There was lots of good information in it! I'm considering giving The Biggest Loser online club a try. It's only $5 a week. We'll see, though....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you will have to keep us informed if you think the online club is worth the $5 a week!