Thursday, December 29, 2005

J-E-L-L-O

Okay, so my goals are now starting to gel....

--Eat 5-6 small meals a day, staying within 1700-2000 (remember, I have over 120 lbs to lose
--Eat a source of protein with each meal
--90 oz of water minimum
--track food and exercise in SparkPeople (see link on the right side of the page)
--Be in bed by 10 pm every night, so I can get 8 hours of sleep
--Do at least 10 minutes of exercise a day BARE minimum (will most likely do 30 minutes daily)
--Try different workouts (yoga, Biggest Loser, WATP, etc)
--Manage time better--plan workouts, pack lunch the night before, pick out clothes the night before, etc)
--Plan meals for the week rather than waiting to decide on the ride home from the office

This is not the final one...but it is pretty close to it.

2 comments:

B said...

Sounds excellent to me, very organized! Just don't be too hard on yourself if you can't always meet them because these are only goals to strive for. Always leave room for improvement and tweaking, but as long as you keep the basic idea in mind, you'll go far. Good luck Jen, sounds like a plan to me!

Beverly

Jeanette B said...

Thanks Beverly....I'll try not to be too hard on myself...I've always had a problem with "all or nothing" thinking. It has wreaked havoc in my life more times than I can count.