Friday, December 09, 2005

Look out....

Well y'all, I woke up in full b*tch mode today. TOM should arrive today or tomorrow. The sooner the better, before I kill someone! I already told Alan: "I love you, but you are just not going to do anything right in my eyes today." He thanked me for recognizing it and letting him know. It seems like my PMS has been getting worse the older I get. And forget healthy eating--bring on the CHOCOLATE!!!!

So....if you want to get on my good side today--a gift of chocolate will do it.

1 comment:

Crystal* said...

*sliding a massive box of chocolates to Jen*
Um...will this get me in? *grins*
My PMS gets worse the older I get, also. Doesn't seem right. I'm done having kids. It should just wither away and quit. Really. Now.
Hope it gets better. Thanks for checking out my website! I appreciate it!
Grins*