Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I'm 100% on Plan!!!

Okay, I know it's only January 3, but for the last two days I have been on plan with everything--calories, water, and exercise! I wanted the opportunity to say that at least once in my life.

I received The Biggest Loser Workout DVD for Christmas and used it for the first time yesterday. I definitely felt like I had worked out! It is a great DVD--you can follow their 6-week program, or create your own using the routines on the DVD. Very flexible! I'm doing the 6 week program to start with. Can't wait to see the results!

It is very helpful having Alan on board with me getting healthy. He posted on 3FC in the 100 lb club (even though he doesn't have 100 lbs to lose, he knows I hang out there). He is enjoying using SparkPeople as well. It is SUCH a great program to track food and exercise! It's amazing that it is totally free.

I am feeling so good about this year. I know alot of things in my life will happen this year--both of us will drop pounds and inches, Alan will be working again soon, and our house will hopefully get underway very soon!

Life IS good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I linked here from 3FC and wanted to cheer you on! I'm Lilion and as of Feb 18, 2005 I weighed 328 - my highest ever. I am now at 260 or so...the holidays, you know. But I am also back on track as of yesterday. You totally can get the weight off! My husband is working with me...he started at 280 and is at 235 or so now. Together is better - just be careful not to sabotauge each other! Good luck to you!
Lilion

B said...

YAY! You go girl! (sorry, I'm just now getting to catch up on your posts) It was so nice to see Alan in the forum the other day, I think he's definitely a keeper! I'm feeling good about this year for you too sweetie, good luck!!

Beverly