Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm FIRED up!!

I woke up feeling better than I had all week! I am determined to make this a GOOD day on plan! I've already had my Kashi Go Lean Instant Hot Cereal with a banana, and I have my snacks and lunch planned out. The only thing I don't have planned is dinner. I will probably make it simple, like a big salad with a chicken breast or something like that.

Side note: If anyone who reads my blog wants to chat via Yahoo IM, my ID is jen41565. I'm usually on sometime in the evenings during the week and off and on during the weekends.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Hello Jen, first let me introduce myself. My name is Susanne, I am from Frankfurt/ Germnany and I am new at 3FC. I also have a blog for my "Zero to Hero-Trip" and read in another blog about 3FC. Today whilst I read the Success stories at 3fc I found your comments. Very interesting for me as I am always fighting to reach my goals. Thank you so much for your support.

Best regards

Susanne