Saturday, January 07, 2006

Did She or Didn't She??

She did.....last night AND today!

I sucked it up and worked out both days (and yes Beverly, it WAS worth it!). I do feel so much better when I work out. So officially, I have worked out for six days in a row! I think I might try for seven!! :)

The scale gods have smiled upon me also...another two pounds gone!

We're headed out to have dinner with friends. I feel confident Alan and I will make good choices tonight. I have about 1000 calories to play with for dinner.

Thanks to you all for supporting me during my evening of doubt last night!

1 comment:

B said...

Oh sweetie, I knew you had it in you!! Good job, I'm so proud of you!! I just love how confident you're feeling about all of this. Keep it up and you'll do fine. Have fun at dinner tonight, and remember to relax and enjoy, while ultimately staying in control. With that combination you'll be unstoppable!

Beverly