Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Good Luck, Honey!

TODAY's WEIGHT: 322.5

Alan has a lunch meeting with a company that has been courting him awhile. He is expecting them to offer him the position today. Let's hope the offer is a good one!

On my job front, I have been pretty busy this morning. Mark is a great boss--definitely not a micromanager. He knows I know my job and lets me do it. Today he threw five little tasks at me at once to do before he headed out the door to see a client. I was able to take care of all of his requests in about 15 minutes. Just call me WONDER ADMIN!! Mark has praised me in front of customers, which is always a great thing. (Actually, praise of any kind is great!)

I'm on plan so far today, with food and water. Not sure that I will get to work out at home today. We have company coming for dinner and to spend the night. They are friends of ours that want to relocate here and are going to job interviews and to see realtors. It will be great to have them here! Linda is a nurse, and has an interview with one of the local hospitals. Ken is a songwriter, and he's bringing his guitar so we can sing songs together all night. How fun will that be!

No comments: