Friday, January 06, 2006

Week 1 Results

Starting weight 12/30/05: 326
Today's weight: 324.5
Net loss: 1.5 lbs

What these results DON'T show is that I am down 5 lbs from the highest weight on Monday 1/2, which was 329.5. The festivities of New Year's Eve weekend brought on three extra pounds.

This is not exactly the numbers I wanted to see. Had I officially started AFTER the New Year (like the rest of the world!) it would be a different story. Oh well, can't lament on what could have been....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,
5 pounds in a week is bloody good. You're doing great!

On 17 July last year I weighed in at my heaviest - 333 pounds. Now nearly six months later I'm around 286.

You are incredibly determined and motivated and I bet you any money you like that in six months you'll weigh less than 286. I know you can do it. Good luck!

B said...

I second what Dawnyal said, what's done is done. Remember, it's not a race. There will be good weeks and bad weeks, but as long as you never quit trying, you can't help but succeed. Just keep it up sweetie, you're doing great!!

Beverly