Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Don't panic....

No need to panic...the scale was up 1.5 lbs this morning. I know this is all part of the body fluctuating and re-distributing, so I'm not to concerned.

I have worked out nine days of the last 10, which is a MAJOR accomplishment for me! I will continue the six days a week for at least as long as I am doing the Biggest Loser DVD.

I'm not sure what is different this time around with losing weight. Hang on a minute--I do know: It's because Alan is participating as well. Makes a BIG difference! We are supporting each other through this, even though his journey is shorter than mine. I'm very lucky to have him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am new to your blog but I'll tell you something. I have started and fialed more times that I care to count but this time around my hubby is on board and I am so hopeful that it will work this time. I know both you and I can do this!

B said...

Awww, sounds like you have a keeper there. I'm so glad you have the support of your sweetie pie, I can imagine it would make a HUGE difference!

You're right not to freak out about the 1.5 lbs., good for you! That ain't nuttin baby!

And look at you go miss 9 out of 10 days of exercise, what a roll you're on! Keep it up hon, you're doing great!!

Beverly