Thursday, January 19, 2006

I spoke too soon....

Not less than two hours after my last post, I started getting the worst cramps and nausea!! I went home from work at 10:45 this morning, came straight home and took a pain pill and laid down. I've been dozing on and off most of the afternoon. Alan has been great, getting me whatever I asked for (including some silence). He's wonderful--I am extremely lucky.


Speaking of Alan--his interview today went very well. He feels certain he will get an offer. Hopefully it will be an offer he will want to accept.

1 comment:

B said...

Awwww, just when you thought you had the beast licked! Sorry you're feeling crappy again. That's great about Alan's interview though, I've got my fingers crossed for an excellent offer that you simply cannot refuse!

Beverly