Sunday, January 08, 2006

A Great On-Plan Weekend!!

Was able to control calorie intake -- around 1700 both days, and no alcohol. Yesterday I worked out and today I did laundry, so I've had activity all weekend as well.

Alan's son left for the Marines today. Needless to say it was a bit emotional. I won't be attending his graduation in three months at his son's request. His mother doesn't like me much (go figure!), and he doesn't want her to be upset by my presence there. I respect his request, but feel very much like an outsider because of it. I guess it's "second wives (or girlfriends) syndrome".

1 comment:

B said...

Yay for the OP weekend! Believe me, I know how difficult they can be so good for you!

Sorry about the situation with the ex. I wish it didn't have to be like that but I'm proud of you for being the bigger person and respecting their wishes. I'm sure Alan's son will appreciate you for a drama free day when you could so easily be making a fuss about how unfair it is.

Beverly