Monday, May 08, 2006

Getting Back to Normal

I took the weekend off from the gym. My muscles feel better now, and I will resume my five day a week schedule. I plan to only strength train 3 of the 5 days to give my muscles a chance to heal. I'll do cardio all five days.

I did get some exercise this weekend, through going ballroom dancing on Saturday night and cleaning house on Sunday. I really love dancing! I've thought in the past I was too fat to do any coordinated dancing like that, although I have done dancing in musicals I've been in (I was a tap-dancing nun at 340 pounds!) and went through a country line dancing phase in the 90's. As I am getting more in shape, I'm finding more confidence in my body.

My eating plan was a little off, and the scale showed it. I had gotten down to 303.5, but weigh in this morning was at 306. I know it is all water, so I'm not bothered. Hopefully I will see the 2's by this weekend! In the meanwhile, it's lots and lots of water for me!

On a higher note: ALAN is coming home TOMORROW!! I will be sooooo happy to see him! I have been absolutely miserable without him. It is extremely lonely to sleep alone at night. I've definitely decided--next time he has to go overseas, I am definitely going with him! Both of us hate all this separation!

No comments: