Monday, May 01, 2006

Loneliness

It's been three days since I have seen Alan, and I feel so LONELY. Even though I am living in a home with two good friends who love me,it's not the same as a life partner. I think I am one of those people who is not meant to be alone. And Alan feels the same. He has been able to call me from England (his cell works there--YAY!!), and he says while it is great being there and seeing his friends and going to his favorite pubs, it is lonely without me. When we were in England last year at this time, he had an absolute blast showing me around and pointing out places and things that he had told me about.

I am ABSOLUTELY miserable without him. For me this is proof that we are meant to be together. Can I last nine more days?

On the weight loss front, I weighed in today at 307.5 lbs. I had weighed in as low as 305.5, but put on a couple of pounds of water by eating some salty sauerkraut with my lean pork steak last night. It will be off in a day or two.

I forgot my bag of gym clothes at home. To my surprise, I was DISAPPOINTED!! I could have easily used this as an excuse to not work out, but instead I called my housemate Linda and asked her to bring it to me! (It helps that the house is only a couple of miles away from the office!) I am enjoying working out so much that the thought of missing a day bummed me out! This might be the start of a whole new lifestyle!

No comments: